The Beachwood Chamber of Commerce is a leading voice for the business community. With more than 350 members, the Chamber connects its member businesses to the community and other businesses through a variety of programs – networking events, seminars, monthly luncheons, business shows and major events – all designed to grow business.
How a Chamber membership can help you and your business…
Whether you are the owner or decision maker of a small business, a local representative of a large corporation, or public liaison of a non-profit, by joining the Beachwood Chamber, you have invested in your organization and in the business community. We know that a strong and vital business community can help area businesses enjoy wonderful amenities and an improved bottom line. Our motto says it all:
“Your Voice in the Business Community.”
It is increasingly challenging to build your own network of business contacts and potential supporters, and to get past a gatekeeper to get to a new business. With a Chamber membership and the contacts that you make, you can realize a better return on your investment of time and money.
We offer many programs to support our members and their business needs, including:
- Significant savings on health insurance, workers compensation, member-to-member discounts, office supplies, background screenings, telecommunications, and much more.
- Networking opportunities that fit your busy schedule. Many are FREE to members.
- Committee opportunities that will fully integrate you into the Chamber family.
- Access to key decision makers and generous philanthropists.
- A partnership with the City of Beachwood to maintain a strong business climate in Beachwood and to strengthen businesses in our area.
- Support of the community and its schools.
- Effective marketing options that are targeted to your potential customer.
- Directory listing on an active Chamber website with over 1500 site searches per month.
The Beachwood Chamber strives to bring you a variety of events, benefits, and services that are rivaled by very few organizations.
How can you receive notices of Chamber events?
To be informed of upcoming Chamber events, member benefits, and our monthly health tip, sign up for our weekly eNewsletter by emailing email@example.com.
To learn more about the Chamber and the City of Beachwood, check out our latest Beachwood Magazine