The Beachwood Chamber of Commerce promotes business opportunities and community partnerships to stimulate economic vitality. Whether you are currently a member or considering joining, there are many Chamber opportunities available for every business, small or large.
The Beachwood Chamber hosts a luncheon and networking-after-five event each month and these are great opportunities to make new business contacts and promote your company.
- Save Local Now ($LN) – free program
- Chamber weekly eblast newsletter – $50 for one month (four issues)
- Free website listing with ChamberMaster
- Ad in Beachwood magazine (distributes in December)
The eblast newsletter is currently delivered to over 2,500 people (members and non-members) once per week. Go to link on the homepage to sign up for this newsletter.
Cost Savings Benefits
Through membership with NOACC (Northern Ohio Area Chambers of Commerce), the BCC can offer great cost savings on the following programs:
- Anthem Health Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation savings with Benefits 1 Group
- FedEx shipping discounts
- Discounts on credit card processing and more through Payscape
- Energy savings with Community Energy Advisors
- Save Local Now – marketing opportunities
BCC Discount Programs
- Buy Rite Office Supplies – office supply price matching and free office shredding program
- Payroll discounts with Service 1st Payroll
- Technology needs with TechnologyXperts
- Visible Innovations – 15% discount on new projects
- Western Reserve Safety Council
- Partnership Program
- Designed for companies that would like to sponsor multiple events or programs throughout the year with the Beachwood Chamber. You set what events/programs to sponsor and pay once per year. There are several levels of involvement available at this program and starts at $2,000. Each package is tailored to your desired involvement.
- Luncheon – sponsor a luncheon
- Networking After Five – host an event
- Large events
- Fitness Challenge – March
- Volunteer/Board Recognition Luncheon – April
- Beachwood Chamber Awards – May
- Golf Outing – June
- B2B Show – September
- Taste of Beachwood – November
- Give Back Luncheon – December
The events hosted by the Beachwood Chamber are driven by committees and each committee welcomes new members at any time. Each committee meets for approximately one hour, once per month.
Affordable Membership Rates
Joining the Beachwood Chamber is simple and affordable. Discounted rates are available for non-profit and some service organizations.
Whether you are a company looking for new talent or an individual looking for a new career opportunity, contact the Beachwood Chamber. We have a great referral program to help individuals and companies find their next opportunity.
Whether your business has just opened, relocated or renovated, contact the Beachwood Chamber to schedule a ribbon cutting. These events are attended by Mayor Merle S. Gorden and media outlets.
- Certificates of Origin
- Membership Mailing Lists/Labels
- Client Referral Service
- Beachwood Junior Leadership Academy – leadership training for high school students
- Leadership Beachwood – leadership training for business professionals